Filta is an environmental services company, dedicated to the betterment of the environment. We offer unparalleled environmental benefits to our customers, and we strive to operate with minimal impact on the environment ourselves.
Integrating Sustainability Into Service Delivery
At their core our services provide environmental benefits to our customers through reducing their carbon footprint and through reducing their waste.
Carbon Offset by Customers using our Fryer Management Service in 2020
Waste Cooking Oil Converted to
Biodiesel in 2020
Plastic Packaging Saved by Reusing
Cooking Oil in 2020
Message from CEO
Our Aims & Objectives
Scope 1: Emissions from Direct Fuel Use
- Net zero operations by 2035
- Operational emission reduction of 50% by 2030
Scope 2: Emissions from Electricity Use100% renewable electricity by 2025
Office Waste Recycling
- Zero to waste by 2030
Code of Conduct
We are an organisation fully committed to sustainability.Our products and services are intrinsically environmentally positive, providing services that minimise waste, prevent environmental harm and support the mitigation of climate change. Honesty and integrate form part of our core company values and we uphold these by operating ethically and responsibly at all times. We do this by:
- Legal compliance: Obeying national laws in all countries in which we operate.
- Corruption: Prohibiting corruption in all it’s forms, including bribery, extortion, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering and facilitation payments. Gifts and hospitality are not accepted if they are in any way thought, or perceived to be, in return for showing favour/disfavour to another individual/organisation.
- Data privacy: Protecting personal information and processing it lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way.
- Discrimination: Providing an inclusive and equal opportunity work environment and not discriminating against employees or job applicants on the basis of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, age, sex or sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, political opinion or disability (including as a result of health conditions relating to coronavirus, HIV and mental health). We remunerate equally for work of equal value.
- Environment: Taking a precautionary approach to environmental challenges, minimising environmental harm and maximising our positive environmental impact through our products and services. We manage our direct service operations in accordance with our ISO 14001 certified business management system.
- Health & safety: Providing a safe and healthy working environment for employees, and abiding by our ISO 45001 certified management system in our regions offering direct client service.
- Human rights: Respecting and upholding human rights and prohibiting complicity in any human rights abuses.
- Labour standards: Prohibiting the use of child labour (under the age of 18), forced/compulsory labour and modern slavery and paying fair remuneration.
- Political influence: Prohibiting lobbying that conflicts with the standards that we uphold in this policy, and not donating to any political parties.
- Responsible procurement: Considering social and environmental impacts in our procurement decisions.